In the past year, employees in Beaverton have:
- Donated 1,325 school supplies to Barnes Elementary School.
- Collected 749 pounds of non-perishable food items for Oregon Food Bank.
- Dedicated 152 volunteer hours at Oregon Food Bank, by attending monthly events repacking frozen and bulk dry food donations into family-sized portions.
- Attended monthly volunteer events with local organization Store To Door, where we have helped to fill more than 200 grocery orders for area seniors and people with disabilities.
- Volunteered with Children’s Book Bank to help prepare donated books for area kids by cleaning covers, erasing scribbles, and repairing torn pages.
We have additional volunteer dates already scheduled and more volunteer activities being planned/organized as we speak, in order to continue our support of this community we call home.